I've been extremely lame on blogging, and while the computer isn't taken away for school work and I have some time, I'll at least update you on our life.
Zac quit his job at Rotech and his final day was April 30th. Everyone at Rotech pitched in and gave him such an amazing going away basket filled with goodies, a t-shirt, a snow globe with success inscribed on the front (it was a nice expensive gift but where do you put a huge snow globe?!?) and the best gift of all...
Yes that is a play-doh dental set! And yes we did play with it!
Our good friend Julia was Assistant for the night
Zac is getting into pre-dental classes and working full-time and going to school full-time was completely crazy. We kinda went into the situation blindly but we knew that we made the right choice. On Zac's first day off he found a new job and was hired on at LOWES! It couldn't have worked out any better!! He got the hours and pay that we need, and now he will have more time to devote on school. I really couldn't be more proud of him and everything he does to provide for our family.
Zac's been training like crazy for the Wasatch Back relay race. Anyone that can run eight miles a day is crazy. And to everyone who asks if I am competing in the relay with him... you obviously don't know me, no I am not and no I will not.
As for me, it's the same old around here. Freaking out that it's almost summer and swimming season, and not in a good way. Staying really busy at work and hopefully it stays that way. Celebrating almost all of my families birthdays this month including mine soon, which means I'll be 24 and wondering why I still feel, and people say I look, 19?! And finally staying busy and having fun with my husband before school starts back up tomorrow. Life couldn't get much better.






3 comments:
oh i have got to get one of those kits. the girls would love it. they love play-doh!
and isn't funny that one door closes and the other opens. sometimes the door stays open FOREVER and sometimes it slams shut! you got lucky
love ya sis and bro in law
Addy
Yes, Life is beauiful isnt it~! I am really learning to enjoy it more now days. Sometimes we get lucky and things just fall into place... Miss your face!
That Play-doh set is awesome! Glad life is working out for you guys, we definitely need a dentist in the family....thanks for going to school so you can hook us up!!!
Post a Comment