Zac's cute little sister Aubrey and her cute man Jake just got engaged over the weekend! Seeing young love reminds me of my love story with Zac, and when he proposed. I kept playing it over in my head while we waited for Aubrey and Jake's carriage to return. Luckily for us it's recorded just in case the memory gets fuzzy, and luckily for you I will watch it at any ones request. We are so excited for them and so proud. No more time to reminisce, on with the wedding plans.5.24.2010
aubrey's engaged!!...
Zac's cute little sister Aubrey and her cute man Jake just got engaged over the weekend! Seeing young love reminds me of my love story with Zac, and when he proposed. I kept playing it over in my head while we waited for Aubrey and Jake's carriage to return. Luckily for us it's recorded just in case the memory gets fuzzy, and luckily for you I will watch it at any ones request. We are so excited for them and so proud. No more time to reminisce, on with the wedding plans.Posted by marion family at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment