4.13.2010

have i mentioned my hubby's crazy...

About a week ago Zac was asked by a friend to join his team and run a race called the Wasatch Back. It's a 24 hour (and then some) relay race from Logan to Park City. There are 12 runners to a team, and each runner gets 3 "legs" of the race. Zac is going to be runner 12, which I'm excited for because I will be able to see him cross the finish line in Park City. However after the excitement of Zac being asked to join and compete in a race that has been sold out for a year, it hit me. ARE YOU CRAZY!! I'm just glad that he knows never to ask me to participate in this crazy thing called running. So everyone wish him luck, he only has 2 months to train...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Zac, we'll be there to see you cross the finish line.

Holly

Anonymous said...

good luck, zac

i will be napping when you cross!!

haha jk (maybe)

A

LaRen said...

Good luck!