4.18.2008

pizza with the nephews...


Zac and I promised Kaden that once he is off track we would go to Mountain Mike's Pizza for lunch. And for the record I think it's funny how kids remember those kinds of things even though it could be months later. Unfortunatly Zac was too busy at work to meet us for lunch so Shan, Kaden, Kohen and I went today. The best part about the lunch was when Kaden tipped the table over and all the lunches (and Kadens plates of ranch) spilled on my lap. Now I ReaLLY can't wait to have kids! Oh well thanks for the yummy lunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job kaden...i have been waiting to do that to cait for years.

looks like you had fun

i wish i was there.

addy

KKandKoKo said...

Thanks for always spoiling my boys! You know they love you guys! Kaden is always asking us if you guys are coming over.

Sorry about the ranch spilling on you! That was kinda crazy with everyone staring at us! But it was lots of fun!