Our friends Chris and Breiann got married on April 17. We were able to get time off work to go to their ceremony that morning. It was such a beautiful day, Congratulations to the newest Mr. and Mrs. Taylor!
While we waited for the bride and groom we decided to snap a few pictures. I couldn't help but think of the amazing time Zac and I had when we were married there.

While we waited for the bride and groom we decided to snap a few pictures. I couldn't help but think of the amazing time Zac and I had when we were married there.

A BIG shoutout to RoundTable in salt lake city, located across the street from salt lake regional center. Breakfast there was amazing, just like home cooked.






4 comments:
nice facial hair dude
addy
Thanks for finally noticing Addy :o)
CandZ
I loved that day too! Hope you think of your wedding day each time you visit the Salt Lake temple and that you'll always remember those feelings.
Love
Mom
Hey did you guys end up going to the concert Sat. Lisa's brother came to town so we were tied up. Good luck with finals (I know I need it."
Post a Comment