I LoVE to refinish furniture, and luckily for me (and not lucky for zac) when we got married his parents gave us their old dinner table and chairs. Mind you we got married almost two years ago! I finally got around to finishing the last chair, and somehow I was able to talk zac into helping me. I do have to say that I LoVE this side of him...4.09.2008
finally finished...
I LoVE to refinish furniture, and luckily for me (and not lucky for zac) when we got married his parents gave us their old dinner table and chairs. Mind you we got married almost two years ago! I finally got around to finishing the last chair, and somehow I was able to talk zac into helping me. I do have to say that I LoVE this side of him...Posted by marion family at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
nice butt crack Al!
love Addy
who's your plumber friend?
Dad
Crack Kills!
Love Mac
we think your chair is cute, we even think the picture of you is cute....but please can you give us something new to look at, so we don't have to look at Mr. but crack anymore!!!
Addy
Post a Comment