4.06.2008

Finally the prank video...

You don't have to wait any longer, we have the video! Everyone knows about 'doorbell ditching' but we've added a twist. We decided to stuff Mackenzie in a garbage bag to see what would happen. We noticed that if you sit on the stairs just right, to the victim it looks just like a bag of garbage. It works even better when they come out to inspect and the "bag" gets up and runs away. However, watch what had us laughing at Zac's family last weekend....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's to funny. I bet you guys had fun!

addy

The Buys said...

Ha Ha Ha! I will now be forever suspicious of garbage bags at your place without both of you in plain site=). I finally figured out that link list thing.

KKandKoKo said...

That was so funny! It makes me laugh seeing Mac in a garbage bag!