It's tradition in my family to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Youngs grave on Memorial Day, and out of all the traditions this just about tops every one. My mom's parents both passed away when I was young and even though I have limited memories being able to clean and decorate their grave helps preserve them.

Me and my gorgeous mom. This is who gave me the beautiful brown hair. Thank you mom.
My amazing family, well part of them... Mom, Dad, Jackson and Jazmine.
At the picnic I was able to blow out my birthday candles with the help of my Dad shielding the Oh Henry Bars from the wind. I'm not a cake person, I can't remember the last time I've asked for a cake for my birthday. My family goes above and beyond the normal realm for me every year. Thank you! And thanks to all the other family, friends and especially hubby that made my birthday special.
3 comments:
yeah i pretty much hate that mom gave you the brown hair. it should have been me!
cute sweater mom
these pictures made me wish i was there. thanks a lot!!
A
yay for BDAYS! Ps. I love the top! So cute!
Cute family, especially your mom! Hope you had a good birthday, we love you.
Holly
Post a Comment