I can't explain how much I LOVE that my husband cooks dinner for me every Thursday! This is the dinner he made last night. Yes it was as yummy as it looks and yes this is my plate (there's always more veggies on my plate then meat). And that yummy dressing, which was the only thing I made, was our version of the Cafe Rio dressing and it turned out to taste exactly like it. I hope that this weekly romantic dinner from hubby doesn't end.3.19.2010
yummy food alert...
I can't explain how much I LOVE that my husband cooks dinner for me every Thursday! This is the dinner he made last night. Yes it was as yummy as it looks and yes this is my plate (there's always more veggies on my plate then meat). And that yummy dressing, which was the only thing I made, was our version of the Cafe Rio dressing and it turned out to taste exactly like it. I hope that this weekly romantic dinner from hubby doesn't end.Posted by marion family at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
you had me until the tomatoes!
ox A
Post a Comment