...and here it is!
This is the latest dresser that Zac and I have refinished. I know what your thinking... 'where does that one fit in your house?'. Well our armour (that fit our really old TV and that I really really loved) was too small to fit Zac's new flat screen. So I decided to go a little less traditional and a little more vintage (and you all know I love vintage) and picked up this dresser. The picture definitely does not give the dresser justice, so I'll elaborate. It's actually a light blue/gray with a brown stain over it. The drawer pulls are original and they were half the reason why I bought it. The other half was because of the feet on the dresser, which we actually cut 5 inches off.
Total cost of the dresser was only 100. 75 for the dresser and just over 20 for the paint and supplies. However it took us (me, zac and my father-in-law) 10 hours!! We think that it was worth it, which is much easier to say now that it's done.
3.13.2010
so a couple people have asked...
Posted by marion family at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
You guys did a great job, it certainly was worth it.
Mom
it looks darn good. can't wait to see it in person.
xo A
loves it!!!
Post a Comment