So as I sit here watching it snow outside I'm wondering what happened to the snow in Utah this year?! I feel like there has only been a few snow storms... at least down our way. I'm not saying I want a lot of snow like my family in Iowa (no thanks) but maybe another storm before it gets uncomfortably hot and there is only so much clothing you can take off. Well in honor of my request of another storm (yes-I know that I sound ridiculous but I LOVE winter) I found this picture of a snowman... it's one of my favorites.







3 comments:
k i love that picture.
hahahaha....that's a good one!!!
I'll be posting another picture of what our house looks like right now with all of our snow. It SUCKS!! Oh and we are supposed to be getting another storm tonight.....I'm outta here the next chance I get :) Actually I think Regan even said that too...LOL! We definitely aren't cut out for Iowa weather.
When is zac going to cook us dinner that looks delicious home boy did good!!! ;)
~Romina
Post a Comment