All I wanted this year for Valentines was for Zac to make me dinner, but he ended up making breakfast AND dinner.

Breakfast- heart shaped french toast and caramelized bananas.

Dinner- (get ready for this) Green bean salad with a Dijon vinaigrette. Fettuccine Carbonara with bacon, red peppers and peas. Last but not least homemade garlic bread and Sparkling Cider. YUMMY!! And yes ladies that is a napkin rose... Zac always makes it for me and I love it every time.

Zac did such an amazing job with cooking for me all day that I decided he should cook at least weekly. Dang you school and work for taking up all his time. Thank you baby for making this the best Valentines Day ever!
4 comments:
Looks yummy! Oh what at sweetie.
Love ya,
Mom
That's my Zac! I'm proud of the man he has become!
that is so sweet! we need to play again soon!
What a sweet hubby!!! Hope you guys had a great Valentine's Day!
p.s. we had a card to send to you and like usual I couldn't find your address & I didn't want to call and get it from you again...LOL
Post a Comment