Wow, it's really been awhile! We have a lot to blog about so here we go.
Twilight Mania!!
So Zac and I heard through the grape vine (aka Mac) that someone from the Twilight movie was going to be at the Wal-Mart close to our house, so of course you know that I had to go. I was able to wrangle Zac and some friends to come also. It was so crazy there! I had to take a picture..
This is the girl that plays Victoria in the movie!! It really is! We were thinking that it would be someone lame like an extra, and although she isn'ta leading role she's pretty high up there {don't believe me, ask Mac}. That night we finally got home around 12:30 and by 3 we were done watching the movie with our friends. Good thing we have Sundays to sleep off the Twilight hangover.






3 comments:
i think that chick was on Days of our Lives or something. she looks familiar to me.
Addy
Are you serious?! :o)
C
no no no. i figured it out. she was the girlfriend on the show What About Brian that's no longer on air.
i had to google her cuz it bugged me so bad
Addy
Post a Comment