4.14.2009

Happy Easter...

We were so excited that we could surprise the family down in AZ for Easter! We weren't really sure until last Tuesday that we were going to be able to go down. We packed up bright and early {2:30 AM} on Friday morning and headed 10 hours south to Addy's house. These pictures were from one of our pit stops through AZ... the sun had just come up.

We walked through this really cool suspension bridge over what I liked to call 'mini grand canyon'. There was a sign right before you walk on the bridge that said 'Don't throw objects over bridge It can kill'. WHAT?!? First, who would be down there and second, really??
We found our way down to their house (thanks to google maps and a little help from Shan) just as everyone got back from swimming, it was perfect timing. With a shocked look on every ones face our mission was complete.


This was Saturday before Easter. Addy and Chase had put together an Easter egg hunt which the kids loved, and they all ended up with some dollars and yummy treats, or as Ella said as she cracked and egg open 'CAN-DAY!'

The Ladies opening up their eggs.

What a cute guy {if I do say so myself}.

You don't get too many pictures of my parents together, one is usually wrestling a kid while the other is taking pictures. My dad was showing all the great video he had of the egg hunt.

Once it was all done we {I mean Zac} played on the playground with the kids.

Cute Mac with her cool new kicks that she got down in AZ.

Ella and I played on this slide. She would climb up it, and then act like she was going to slide down into me. Right before she got to me she would stop herself and start laughing! She's the cutest kid, and has the biggest personality! I'm going to really miss her digging through my purse for my gum and mints.

And finally my favorite picture... On Easter we all went to the pool and played around for hours. Dad got this really awesome shot of us all jumping in the pool. Zac and I are both really glad that we were able to be with some of my family on Easter. It's always fun seeing Addy and the girls, I'm really going to miss them! {I already do} Thanks for all the memories and for giving us your HUGE king bed to crash on!

1 comments:

LaRen said...

oh i how i love warm weather! i cant wait to go to AZ and soak up some sun! Looks like ya'll had a blast! We need to work out soon!