Is it just me or do your hands tingle after your done "fluffing" the tree? Our little Charlie Brown tree {as I like to call it} took quite a bit of "fluffing". I think that we were careless packing it last year. Zac was such a good sport, as he always is. I had to put in a Christmas movie while we were getting in the Christmas spirit. First we started off with the old fashioned 'Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer' which was then followed by the classic 'Lampoons Christmas Vacation'. One tree, a ton of decorations, and two hours later...12.01.2008
oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree...
Is it just me or do your hands tingle after your done "fluffing" the tree? Our little Charlie Brown tree {as I like to call it} took quite a bit of "fluffing". I think that we were careless packing it last year. Zac was such a good sport, as he always is. I had to put in a Christmas movie while we were getting in the Christmas spirit. First we started off with the old fashioned 'Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer' which was then followed by the classic 'Lampoons Christmas Vacation'. One tree, a ton of decorations, and two hours later...Posted by marion family at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
What a nice tree and decorations, you've now started your own family tradition and isn't that what Christmas is all about.
Love
Mom
cute sis.
A-rod
Cute tree! I like the present under the tree with the red bow too, oh and your cute shirt :)
Post a Comment