To start this off I could never understand the extreme interest in the book TWILIGHT. It wasn't until I heard the screaming girls on tv at the TWILIGHT premiere that I became interested. What was it about this book that people loved so much? Well now I know!! I had all day Saturday to myself while Zac was gone, and it wasn't until Zac came home a few hours later that I realized that I had already read over half of the book! The funniest part about it was when Zac asked me what the book was about and I started telling him... "Well she's human and he's not, he's actually a vampire that can read minds, but not hers and they love each other..." I couldn't believe it--I was acting just like those screaming girls on tv!! I had a good laugh and so did Zac.
Well... on to the second book!






4 comments:
Hahaha! I'm so glad you are getting into these books! I think you'll like them a lot! Let me know what you think about the 2nd one, my favorite is the 1st...
Any other day you would have made fun of the books! what a weirdy!
mac
i think they are stupid! kinda...
A
Too bad you think that because they are addicting! I'm already through most of the 2nd book, Mac better have the 3rd ready for me :)
c
Post a Comment