Time has flown by since the last post. It's funny how life comes in waves, one minute you're super busy running around and the next you have nothing to blog about. So here's a few highlights of what we have been up to...
BIRTHDAYS, birthdays, and more BIRTHDAYS! This picture was when we celebrated all three birthdays up at the parents
PROJECTS...

projects...
and more PROJECTS!
I realized that we didn't have any "decorations" for Thanksgiving so hence the first project, and first picture. And as for the "cookies for santa" and JOY blocks, those are prizes for the baby shower that I am throwing this saturday.
And finally Christmas came early for Zac! He got his Taurus millenium pro blah blah blah... for everyone who doesn't know guns (like me) it's a hand gun. He was so excited that he sent around a picture of it to everyone like it was our child! (I'm sure he'll post a picture soon)






3 comments:
Cute crafts Cait, you're such a talented person.
Love
Mom
You really did a great job on the Harvest Plaque and the Joy blocks! They are really cute! I like the fonts that you picked! Much better than mine.
I want to make some cute blocks for this craft fair coming up on the 18th. Like your joy blocks, but something like "Spring". Any cute ideas????
Post a Comment