{from left to right: ME, courtney, and JULIA}
MISSION: baby shower COMPLETED!! All that I have had on my mind for the past 3 weeks is putting together a baby shower for my cute friend Courtney Blake. She had twins 5 months premature in June, and hopefully soon Aiden and Addison will be able to come home. Everything went great! The food was yummy, and the company was even better! Thanks to EVERYONE that helped me out, yes even you babe for making the cd for the background music.
more pics....

I had to take some pics of the 'one'sie garland that I made for the shower. Not only did it serve for decorations, I was able to give her 10 new 'one'sies for the babies.







4 comments:
Cait- you are great
A
Thanks Addy! Did you notice the letters on the onesies??
c
Caitlin, you are so stinkin' creative! You make the cutest things!
Cait, what a great idea, I don't think you told me about the onesies. You're a very thoughtful person and I'm sure she was very appreciative. Good job.
Mom
Post a Comment