It was 'the big fight' last saturday and we found out that instead of paying to seeing the fight we could go to HOOTERS to see it as long as we ordered food. It sounded good to me until we got there and I have never felt so out of place in my life. You would think that Zac was in heaven, but have you ever seen the HOOTERS women in Midvale...YUCK! But I do have to say that we had a lot of fun and we will probably do it again next fight...8.11.2008
what the hooters?!?..
It was 'the big fight' last saturday and we found out that instead of paying to seeing the fight we could go to HOOTERS to see it as long as we ordered food. It sounded good to me until we got there and I have never felt so out of place in my life. You would think that Zac was in heaven, but have you ever seen the HOOTERS women in Midvale...YUCK! But I do have to say that we had a lot of fun and we will probably do it again next fight...Posted by marion family at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I'm glad the game wasn't there four years ago when I worked there part time!
HOOTERS- home of nasty food and nasty girls!
Glad you had fun
Addy
I can only imagine Zac at Hooters! All I have to do is think what Regan would be doing the whole time...
Hope you guys are having fun without us! We miss you guys saving us from our kids every once in a while!!!
You would think that about any men at HOOTERS but they definately looked run over at that one..
Post a Comment