We love watching the Olympics every night {you might even say addicted} and last night was no exception. While we were watching the women's individual gymnastics one of the girls dismounted and took a huge step... we looked at each other and said {at the same time} that was a 3 tenth deduction. So maybe we are getting too much into this! How could you not though right?!?
8.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
i would say you're 3 tenths x 1000 addicted to the Olympics if you called that.
But-hay, I can't say much. I love the Olympics this time! Go Phelps! Win the gold a hundred times and act like you could care less! After all, your Michael Phelps right?! That's all it takes? Tomorrow at the pool I'll remind Karter shes Karter Bedingfield. Might that help her dive? :) (not bitter towards Phelps' attitude or anything)
Gotta go, the Olympics are on.
Addy
I love the olympics too! Especially the gymnastics, and Regan called me a lesbian because I wanted to watch it! So anyways, I'm glad to see that other women and men watch it, just cuz they want to! I still haven't figured out the whole scoring thing, you guys are way ahead of me...
luv ya
Michael Phelps {i think} has a huge attitude! Good for him to be able to get all the metals but don't be all braggy! That kind of turned me off.
Post a Comment