I had to put on a couple more of my favorite pictures from the fun we had in arizona. It seemed that the whole time I was down there we ATE. From In-n-out to the 2 joes and the farmhouse's yummy breakfast {that will always be VERY memorable.. wait for the pictures} it really was some of the best food I have ever had! Thanks again Addy I can't wait to make the rounds all over again, but next time we'll have to introduce zac to joe..
while we were all VERY distracted from the guy next to us who broke his chair, miss ella took advantage of my large water in front of me...
me telling ellason that she was going to "get it" while she kept repeating SOORRY SOORRY






2 comments:
that was pretty funny, but you handled it well. You are a good aunt. Blame it on the guy in the picture. He distracted us. Ha ha
Addy
I can't believe that happened again! Just like Addy said, you are a good aunt!
Post a Comment