7.12.2008

all by lonesome...

So as most of you know, Cait is down in good ol' AZ for the better part of a week without me. 'They' say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, and I just have to say how true that is!!! We've both been so busy that we haven't hardly had time to talk without getting interupted. When she has time to talk, I'm busy, and viceversa. I love being able to have my own time, do what I like to do, sprawl out on our little full size bed all by myself... but at the end of the day I love being able to come home to my best friend even more than all that. To be able to talk to each other, laugh together (usually at each other), and most of all just to see her gorgeous smile, hear that cute little contagious laugh and catch a glance from those eyes that could turn a gay man straight. Baby, I really just want to say that I miss you so incredibly much and love you even more. I'm glad you're only one sleep away and I can't wait to see your lovely face :)

XOXO- that guy you married

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

give it up!

Addy

marion family said...

All I (the woman your speaking of)have to say is that you are the cutest hubby ever! I can't wait to see you in ONE more sleep...

Anonymous said...

ok ok ok... i miss you too addy :)

-Zac

KKandKoKo said...

That was way too mushy for me!!! Just kidding, that was very romantic and you two are lucky to be in the newlywed stage still! Enjoy it while you can...