10.30.2011

That's the lucky number this year. My husband is turning 26 in a few short hours. Amazing how age only hits me when it is Zac's birthday and not my own, so yes I am feeling old. And so is the Mr. "we are no longer in our early twenties" I've heard him say few times over the past week. Despite the dramatics "we" are excited to be 26 soon. Is it us or do you always feel like you are in your early twenties?! Either way, I'm so grateful that I'm apart of Zac Marion's 26th birthday celebration.

1 comments:

des said...

oh my gosh, i feel exactly the same way! i forgot that zac's bday was so close to mine too! i have been thinking lately that now im closer to thirty than twenty and it started freaking me out - eek! then my sis was like "well im closer to forty than thirty" and i got a little perspective but was still freaking. love you guys.