10.17.2010

It's hard to believe how fast this year has passed. It's already the middle of October, we are attempting to put together our Halloween costumes and all I can think about is how this year is almost at an end. We have been so busy this month that this post covers a few things we've been up to.
Zac competed in the Layton Half Marathon on October 9th and placed second in his division. This was his last local run for the year, he will be running in the Las Vegas Ragnar this coming weekend. That's a grand total of 8 races for the year! I'm so proud of him and all he has accomplished.

And then there was our families annual pumpkin patch/hayride yesterday. This is the one tradition that we celebrate with both my family and Zac's and we all love it.


So far October is joining the rest of the year and is flying by, but we are having so much fun and we both can't wait to celebrate all the upcoming Birthdays and Holidays.

1 comments:

LaRen said...

I just love fall!