6.21.2010

Zac's Wasatch Back Ragnar race was last friday/saturday and while he was busy running through mountains I was able to spend two days with my family. However, back to the race... Zac did AMAZING! He had 60 "kills" which in Ragnar terms means that Zac blew past 60 people while running!! I'm so grateful of all the family and friends that were there to celebrate and show support to this amazing man of mine. I couldn't be more proud of you baby...



One of Zac's biggest fans, his niece Paislee.

LaRen and I showing off the signs I made for Zac's team.


Dave and Julia showing their support and the wicked cute sign Julia made.

Friends.

Five minutes into the ride home Zac was out.
And he slept 12 hours that night.

3 comments:

LaRen said...

GO ZAC! we are proud too!

des said...

amazing! team zac!

KKandKoKo said...

That is pretty amazing! We are proud of you!