1.25.2010


{ME, katie, JULIA & laren}

I threw a baby shower for Katie and her baby girl Addison awhile back and it was a blast! I love having girlie time, and this baby shower was a perfect excuse to get together with friends.

All the ladies at Olive Garden.

The present that I made for baby addison. I took a couple onsies and screen printed vintage princess onto them.

I thought this present was picture worthy, it makes me laugh. I always heard my sister Addy talk about "butt paste" but I never realized that there is an actual cream called Butt Paste. I'm glad that everyone had a good time, and that Addison made out with a lot of cute clothes ... oh, and butt cream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was fun. You're such a good friend. Love ya.

Mom

LaRen said...

I had so much fun! lets do girl lunch again soooon

katie+brandon said...

:)
so much fun. thanks again!