
Zac and I have a great system when it comes to carving pumpkins... I gut and Zac carves. Zac refuses to gut, and I don't mind because my hands are use to being in nasty things all day (you can say eeww now)

We found some really cool pumpkin stencils online, I picked a cute Frankenstein and Zac chose an Edward and Bella silhouette (hehe) and a Mayan (freaky face as I call it). I was able to carve both the Frankenstein and the Mayan (freaky face) before Zac was half way through the silhouette.
The finished pumpkins...

And a better pictures of Zac's ...

We joked that Bella looked like she had put on a little weight, Zac didn't realize how soft the pumpkin was at that point but I still thought it looked pretty good.

Finally, the pumpkins seeds that I have been waiting a year for. I was able to bake up a ton of seeds so hopefully they will last a few days longer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment