We were lucky enough to stay in Mesquite NV for free at a ward members condo, but unlucky in the fact that it's Mesquite and we had to find things to keep us entertained. Enter the duck pond... I think we stayed at this duck pond longer then we stayed at the pool!!

I wasn't patient enough at first, here's me chasing the ducks.

I honestly couldn't believe how they were eating the bread out of
Zac's hand! He made it look so easy that I thought for sure I could do it too....

It actually worked, it took longer then it did for
Zac and I showed off some skin to reach them, but it actually worked!! After a few days in Mesquite we headed south to AZ to visit my sister Addy and her girls.

This is the new bridge they are building over Hoover Dam. I was hoping that we would be asked to pull over at the police check point so I could stretch my legs and look around but apparently we didn't fit the profile.

Looking over Hoover Dam
Then finally....

We made it! And for some reason we took more pictures with the stupid ducks then we did with the girls, it could be because I was busy getting my hair done (thanks
TER).
Zac was really good helping the little ladies play dress up while Addy and I shopped.

And finally,
Zac stopped at the grocery store the last day we were in AZ and bought a carton of Ben & Jerry's and we all dug into it. I love these little ladies!!
Fall break was very uneventful, but we loved it that way.
Can't wait for another one!
1 comments:
so fun!!! i love az!
Post a Comment