This is our favorite drink in the winter. We discovered it 2 years ago in a WalMart on a fluke. They only have this flavor at Christmas time so we were anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Well we don't have to wait anymore and as you can see we've already cracked it open. Here's to MANY more...
9.15.2009
pomegranate 7up, oh how i've missed you...
Posted by marion family at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
it doesn't taste like medicine?
i should try it
aB
One of Regan's favorites! I like how the bottle says "antioxidants" on it...like it's going to be healthy for you or something! hahaha
Zac and I appreciated that too shan,it makes me feel better to drink one a week :). And no it doesn't taste like medicien... it's really sweet. I think you and your girls will like it.
Post a Comment