My friend Maree is getting married in a month and I'm lucky enough to be her maid of honor, and also lucky enough to be there for her bridal pictures. The photographer was so much fun and Maree looked amazing!
Here I am preforming my maid of honor (and friend since 7) duties. I had on a backpack, two purses, the dress bag, carrying two shoe boxes and held the flowers whenever needed. The flowers were amazing... black roses with peacock feathers! Weird smell because of the dye but stunning. It brought back so many memories from our wedding and how much I love that husband of mine!!
4 comments:
You're such a good friend.
Love
Mom
ha ha you look like a little kid in that picture!
so glad maree has you.
Addy
You're such a good friend and your friend does look beautiful.
:) Romina
I like the black flowers...its different...
Post a Comment