Zac came into my work to watch while I had a filling done and make up dental hours for school. Since we had the time (and teeth) zac was able to work for the first time on a real human tooth! All on his own he cleaned out the decay and started a root canal!! I still can't get over how excited and proud I am of him. Plus I was able to assist him....9.23.2009
future dentist at work...
Zac came into my work to watch while I had a filling done and make up dental hours for school. Since we had the time (and teeth) zac was able to work for the first time on a real human tooth! All on his own he cleaned out the decay and started a root canal!! I still can't get over how excited and proud I am of him. Plus I was able to assist him....Posted by marion family at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
You two make me laugh!! I can totally see you two running the cutest little dentist office ever!!
Way to go Doc!
Love
Holly
Exciting! yay!
Post a Comment