Our third anniversary was amazing this year!! Zac did such a great job at surprising me with an overnight trip up to Park City, he's such a romantic. We had fun playing, shopping, and a lot of eating! Thanks baby to another amazing year with you... here's to many more

The famous bear on main street

I love Main Street in Park City. It makes me think of Dumb and Dumber, which always brings a smile to my face.

Eating at Red Banjo YUMMY pizza on Main

And eating at YUMMY Loco Lizard. We ate so much over two days that we decided to hold off on Tepanyaki {our venue for the wedding dinner, so we go on our anniversary} until we get our appetite back.
3 comments:
Yum! Another pizza place to add to the list. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who laughs a little walking down main street!
Kelly I totally thought about you while we were eating at the Red Banjo :)
Caitlin
Happy Anniversary guys!
Post a Comment