Finally some pictures from our trip...
Pictured above: Us at the MOST amazing outlet mall! We heard about this mall from a friend, and of course you know that I couldn't pass it up. It's nice to know that there is something else to do in Vegas then sit in nasty casinos.
Pictured above: Zac playing his last 10 dollars at the roulette table. He was going for black but at the last minute changed his mind to red {no thanks to me}... well it landed on black! Sorry baby! Following this picture I got yelled at by the dealer, I honesty didn't realize that you can't take pictures. Apparently you can cheat that way {don't ask me how}. Oh well, I got one picture.
Pictured above: And last, Zac had to play at the arcade with his friend, and use up all the money that wasn't wasted on penny slots and In-N-Out. The cherry on top of our hour in the arcade is when my friend and I got hit on my two boys that looked no more then 15!! Another Vegas trip down...
2 comments:
Oh, to be young again and not have any kids to worry about....what a life! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
What no Bingo? I don't know why but I have this itch to go and bet it all on Black, it's probably a better plan than continuing to invest in my 401 k.
Post a Comment