A year ago this week were celebrating Zac's 22nd birthday. We decided to celebrate a bit early so that Addy, Chase and the girls could play with all of us at the party... Zac and I dressed up as Guatemalan soccer players {wow look at our SEXY legs}.
First of all, Ellason looks SO young in this picture. I loved her costume!! It was my favorite, so Addy you need to keep it around for when we have kids.
The CUTEST dorthy I have ever seen! Once again keep the costume.
Jazzy, Jack and Mac you kids are amazing and so much fun! I wish that my hair could look as full as Mac's looked that day.
Last but not least, KK and KOKO! Kaden always has the most manly Halloween costumes ever! He is a stud! And Kohen is such an energetic kid, he keeps Zac and I on our toes. He looked so innocent in his costume last year! I had pictures of my parents but I decided that I'm going to keep those in my BLACK-MAIL file {you know why dad...}Sadly we aren't doing our annual Halloween/Birthday party this year. Hopefully in future we can do them again.






2 comments:
Thanks for sharring those pictures, I forgot how much fun we had! We'll miss the halloween party this year.
Mom
that was fun.
A
Post a Comment