10.01.2008

SURPRISE!!!

Here's somthing just for you hunny. No reason other than you are just an amazing, wonderful, awesome, supportive, understanding, helping and ridiculously sexy wife! You'll have the next three years of this crap, every month! It wasn't much to buy but I'm starting to get scared that you'll drain the bank trying to make all these little projects. I think along with the subscription, your going to get a monthly limit on projects :) LOVE YA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I thought you where getting a cake!


A

Anonymous said...

nah... a cake was way too much work. not that she doesn't deserve it, i'm just too busy to play Mr Martha Stewart!

KKandKoKo said...

What a nice guy! But seriously will you two start having kids so you can see what the "real" world is like! On second thought, maybe you two are the smart ones :)