MY {eight} FAV SHOWS
{one} grey's anatomy
{two} the hills
{three} family guy
{four} the office
{five} 30 rock
{six} drive-ins diners and dives
{seven} rerun of friends
{eight} any food challenges
MY {eight} FAV RESTAURANTS
{one} zupas
{two} greek souvlaki
{three} subway
{four} the joe's in az
{five} cafe rio
{six} texas roadhouse
{seven} my mom's house
{eight}
THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
{one} worked
{two} shopped at tai-pan
{three} made baked potatoes for dinner
{four} watched tv
{five} watched zac do homework
{six} straightened up the kitchen from dinner
{seven} played with the "kids"
{eight} fell asleep at a decent time, 11:00 pm
THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
{one} zac finishing school
{two} not working one day
{three} having a family
{four} buying a house
{five} decorating that house
{six} my first country living magazine to arrive
{seven} christmas 2008
{eight} jacksons baptism
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT FALL
{one} zac's birthday
{two} falling leaves
{three} cooler temps
{four} wearing large sweaters
{five} celebrating all the holidays
{six} yummy thanksgiving dinner
{seven} fun trick-or-treating
{eight} knowing that winters around the corner
MY WISH LIST
{one} having zac's schooling paid for
{two} a new wardrobe every year
{three} a hairstylist everyday
{four} that all my family would live closer
{five} zac could have "his" jeep back
{six} owning my own boutique
{seven} being a millionaire
{eight} being able to travel whenever and wherever
10.09.2008
i've been tagged...
Posted by marion family at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I like your favorite restaurants.
Love
Mom
Thanks for doing the whole Tagged thing. Sometimes it's annoying, but sometimes it's fun!
We like finding things out about your life :)
I had fun doing it Shan, thanks! I couldn't think of a number 8 on my fav restaurants last night, but I just thought of it... Tepanyaki! Got some good memories there!
c
And mom, nothing beats your good home cooking!
c
Post a Comment