9.20.2008

what is this?!?...

So just one week after we finally got over the flu I started to feel a tickle in my throat. Thinking it was only allergies, I brushed it off. Well it wasn't allergies, it's definitely a cold! And the cherry on top is that we have to speak in church on Sunday and my voice comes and goes (let's hope it's gone by then). But once again my amazing husband came to my rescue buying me some soup, medicine and all the other goodies that should make me better. So knock on wood, cross your fingers, or whatever else you can do so that we actually are finished with all this sick business.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is me right now. I have a killer cold. Me and Ella are sick together.


Addy

marion family said...

I'm now to the point of non-stop coughing. And I guess that I got dad sick too... sorry :) I hope that you (Addy) and Ellason get better soon.

The Buys said...

You see prayers are answered. I usually have to fake sick to get out of talks, but to actually be sick? That's pretty lucky.

marion family said...

I actually still talked in church, so no prayer was answered :) I made sure to have tissues, cough drops and a water bottle (I felt like we were packing for a child). It ended up alright though, I cut my talk short so that I didn't loose my voice and Zac picked up the slack.