6.27.2008

our anniversary...

Last Monday was our second anniversary!! We took the day off so that we could have an extra long weekend together. We started off the day with one of our favorite things... breakfast at Miner's Cafe. Then for the rest of the day we shopped and relaxed which was just what we wanted. That night we went to our traditional anniversary dinner at Tepanyaki [where we had our rehearsal dinner with the family] and why is it that the chef always picks me out of the group to trick?!? Dinner was really good I can't wait to do it again next year. And a little side note to my hot hubby... I have had so much fun these past two years. I love you more everyday that I am with you. You are so kind and loving, and you help to make me a better person. I'm so lucky that I can have you in my life. Thank you for everything...


I got Zac some new golfing gloves, a picture of us on our wedding day for his desk, and his favorite candy... dots! But I definitely think that I got the better present. He bought this really cute bag. It had beach towels, flip-flops and a ton of beach things for when we go to California to celebrate our anniversary at the end of the summer. What a STUD!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sing with me now.... *so happy togetheeeeerrrr, I can't see me lovin nobody but you, for all my life*

That was nice

Addy

KKandKoKo said...

Happy Anniversary!

You two make me laugh, did you actually camp out in the apartment?

marion family said...

yeah we did camp out in the front room, but i couldn't make it on that matress the whole night

The Buys said...

Congrats on hitting the 2 yr mark. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.