6.13.2008

my trip to the BIG apple...

I don't even know where to start!! I had so much fun in New York with my sister-in-law Shan. A week before we went Shan said to me that she wanted to go because Chris Born was performing on the today show, I really didn't think that we would actually go, but we did!! We got on the flight on Thursday night at 8:00 flew to Las Vegas, once we landed we got right back on the plane and took the RED eye to jfk airport in New York. We landed at 5:00 am eastern (which is 3 our time) and hit the ground running. I am so proud of Shan and I. We were able to figure out the subway with no problem, we are the New York subway queens. We first saw Broadway and Time Square, then we went to Rockefeller Center to see Chris Brown. It was packed full of screaming teenagers who had been there since 12 that morning. Next was the Empire State building, then we heading downtown to ground zero and found some new friends to go sight seeing with. Then we went to Battery Park, Liberty Island to see the statue of liberty, and then Ellis Island. It was amazing, I LoVed it! I would do it again any time! We finally left jfk airport at 8:00 pm Friday night and landed in good old Utah at 1:00 am. Thanks for the fun Shan, the two of us will have to do it again...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I was thinking when I said Chris Born instead of Brown...
the author (who doesn't proof read)

KKandKoKo said...

That was so much fun Caitlin! Let's do it again!

Anonymous said...

jealous!


it's been 7 years since I was there.
Wish i could have gone.

addy

Anonymous said...

I just have to say.... you look awfully cute in the first picture of you in the airplane. All skinny and youthful!

-Addy