5.27.2008

thank you for a fun b-day...

zac gave me a fun memorable twenty second birthday this year! we went up to PARK CITY and spent all of monday shopping down main street and the outlets. once the rain started we headed into rocky mountain chocolate factory and got my birthday caramel apple (instead of cake) and hung out in the bookstore. it was so nice just to relax and read a little bit. thanks to all my family, zacs family, friends, and especially my hubby!

my new favorite picture of zac and i...


and finally zac and my favorite picture...leave it to PARK CITY to fine the handicap!!

3 comments:

KKandKoKo said...

You guys make me laugh! I think that handicap sign means that you will get a fine if you park there without a handicap sticker. But then again you never know!

I love the new pictures of you two! I gotta get me a pair of those shoes, luv em!

marion family said...

I love those shoes, I actually got them from Mackenzie!...thanks for the kicks matinz..

The Buys said...

happy b-day.