5.02.2008
i just want to take a minute...
Zac just finished another semester of school and I thought now is the perfect time to let him (and everyone else) know how amazing I think he is. He has been going to school for a year and half with no break, so I was excited to hear that he is finally taking a break this summer. He really needed it, not only does he work full time as a sales rep but then he takes on full time schooling. The crazy part is that this spring semester he started taking two biology prerequisites for dental school, only eight more to go. So baby here's to you!! Thank you for sticking through it all for us. I LoVE YoU!
Posted by marion family at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Mc Dreamy! I love the hearts all around his head. Who taught you how to do that?!
Hey, you guys should steel one of those bottles of seasoning! TASTEY
addy
I have a cool sister that has helped me with both...
Way To Go Zac!!!
Holly and I are proud of you. School, Work, and Caitlin... you deserve a break!
OSH
Hey there. We had fun the other night. Enjoy no school for the summer (we know we will).
Post a Comment