Zac asked me the other day if we could hold off on another "project" for awhile. WHAT?!? I love projects! You have to keep the better homes and gardens and country living magazines away from me, if I see something in it that I want I will make it. I couldn't figure out why my cute hubby said that untill I started to really think about it. I came up with a list of all my "projects", keep in mind this is a little less than a two year span...
1-CHANGED THE BATHROOM to what I now call a grown up bathroom.
2-DINNER TABLE which was once forest green now is black, remember zac's crack?
3-DRESSER I do have to say that this is what I am the most proud of. Once again we were lucky enough to have zac's parents 'donate' his old dresser, and I found the paint I wanted from the BHG mag (who would have thought)
4-MAGNET BOARD all the cards we get go up here.
5-HANDMADE MAGNENTS for the magnent board.
6-BABY GIFTS
7-OLD WINDOW PANES this is our latest 'project' that we put in our bedroom.
8-WEDDING FAVORS I actually started working with a wedding planner.
9-MORMON GRAFFITI for my parents front door.
10-FRIENDS WEDDING GIFT
11-TUTUS for our neices first birthday and valentines, really cute!
Ok, Ok I guess that we need a break...for now. Little does Zac know that I already have some ideas brewing. Take a look below at some pictures of our "projects".
4.23.2008
no more projects?!...
Posted by marion family at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I have 5 or 6 projects around the house you can do for me, if you want.
I love how you take your creativeness and turn it into a reality. Project away!
Dad
Hi guys! Your place looks awesome! You guys really did a great job! Now I feel like I need to do some decorating around here!
Cute towels. You get those from someone? I like the dresser the best. Can Ellason have it for her room? Tutu's are cute too. Okay fine...everything is cute. You guys suck!
love Addy
p.s. take that pesky word verification thing off here. It bugs me! Just do that under setting somewhere. I did. You do what you want, but take it off sooner then later!
Post a Comment