3.17.2008

Thanks to some prodding from my sister Addy (thank you for helping with it all sis) we have finally started up a blog. It is definately a work in progress. Wish Zac and I LUCK, we just might need it.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you feel tired, week and weary? Have you been up all night? That's BLOG fever baby.... and now you too have it! Beware it's addicting and contagious. BUT thanks for starting one so we can stay in touch with pictures

Love your oldest (not so old although) SISTER

Anonymous said...

Great job Cait, now all my married kids have their own blogs, I feel I have you all right at my finger tips like I did when you were little.

Love
Mom

KKandKoKo said...

I love the blog guys! But it's not like we don't get to see you all the time! Just kidding! See ya later....